You can find us at Europe House in The Hague, facing the Hofvijver and near the Binnenhof (Dutch parliament).
Korte Vijverberg 5/6
2513 AB The Hague
Tel: +31 70 3135300
E-mail: Anna.Matus @ ext.ec.europa.eu
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
Getting here by car
Coming from Amsterdam (A4), Utrecht (A12) or Rotterdam (A13)
• at Prins Clausplein follow "Den Haag";
• follow "Den Haag" until the end of Utrechtse Baan;
• at the end turn left in the direction of "Centrum", into Zuidhollandlaan;
• at the end of Zuidhollandlaan (traffic lights) turn left in the direction of "Centrum", into Koningskade;
• take the first road on your right (Korte Voorhout);
• take the third road on your left (Lange Houtstraat);
• follow Lange Houtstraat until the end (Plein);
• turn right before the underground car park and take the first road on your right (Korte Vijverberg).
There are public car parks (paying) at Plein, Malieveld and The Hague Centraal Station, all within walking distance of Europe House.
Getting here by public transport
• arriving by train at The Hague Hollands Spoor: take tram 1, 9, 10, 16 or 17.
• arriving by train at The Hague Centraal Station: take tram 8, 9, 16 or 17, or bus 22.
• get off the tram or bus at Spui, Centrum, Korte Voorhout or Buitenhof.
Europe House is a 15-minutes walk from The Hague Centraal Station:
• leave Centraal Station by the main entrance, coming out on Bezuidenhoutseweg
• go left and follow Herengracht until the end;
• cross the street into Korte Poten;
• follow Korte Poten until you reach Plein;
• cross the square diagonally to the Mauritshuis Museum and you will arrive at Korte Vijverberg.