Georgia and the European Union
On 22nd of January 2013 the Embassy of Georgia to the Kingdom of the Netherlands in cooperation with the Europe House in The Hague is organizing a seminar: Georgia and European Union.
Delegation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia on director's level will brief you in short introductory presentations about the recent developments in the key areas of Georgia-EU cooperation after which open debates and Q&A session will take place. After the seminar famous Georgian wines will be served directly from its birthplace.
14:00 welcome by Europe House
14:15 opening remarks by:
- Ambassador of Georgia to the Kingdom of the Netherlands`Mr. Gvineria
- Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Georgia Mr. Langenberg
14:20 - 14:40 introductory speeches by:
- Director of the European Integration department, Mrs. Tea Akhvlediani
- Director of the Department for security policy and Euro-Atlantic integration, Mr. Giorgi Dolidze
- Director of the European Affairs Department, Ms. Nino Baratashvili
14:40 - 14:50 wrap-up statement by Mr. Jaap Werner, Europe Department Director
14:50 - 16:30 open debates and Q&A
16:30 - 17:00 networking with drinks;
RSVP before 20th of January E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tell: 070-302 90 80 Fax: 070-302 90 81